Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the funniest moments in building something?

Chats: 0
    I was building a really epic house when a creeper climbed onto the roof (it was climbable, and i happened to be crafting wooden planks on top of it, so i didn't see me coming.) he blew up on me, and i fell off the roof onto the ground. I survived, and thankfully my house was partially obsidian, so it wasn't very damage. I started running to get back to the ladder and get on the roof, to rebuild it. I then saw another creeper by the ladder that promptly blew me up. the explosion sent me back a few blocks, where i turned around to find another creeper. After surviving 4 consecutive creeper explosions, that seemed to much like a match of ping pong in which i was the ball, I bolted for the door of my own house, only to fall into the trap I had set for griefers and die.

i had a giant house that was well lit and i forgot about the whole thing that creepers still spawn in torch light and every time i went to bed i immediately wake up and im under attack but either a skeleton or a cacti that just keeps blowing up my house cuz i get up see it and start running and my luck my house/mansion is filled with the dang things so my 6 hour house turned into a 2 second demolition project.

Quote Originally Posted by decaye View Post
    me and a bunch of people decided to put stone and bedrock around this guy that was afk. He was in the middle off like a 100 by 100 square block of it when he got back. Was so funny
    xdxdxd

I was building a castle but i didn't put enough torches to stop mobs from spawning. I was almost finished with the Wall when i turned behind, and there were 2 creepers and 1 skeleton attacking me!!! i died and part of my wall was destroyed!

Quote Originally Posted by Xho412 View Post
    I was building a castle but i didn't put enough torches to stop mobs from spawning. I was almost finished with the Wall when i turned behind, and there were 2 creepers and 1 skeleton attacking me!!! i died and part of my wall was destroyed!
    That sucks man
    My funniest would be the fortress me and my bro made then got tnted by griefers i was hysterical lol
    - You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
    Wayne Gretzky

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog