Thread: Windows 7 Minecraft Theme

Chats: 0

Windows 7 Minecraft Theme

Have you ever wanted to create your own minecraft windows 7 theme? Well, here's one for you.

Screen Shots

Features

This is what's included in the Ultra Pack (Not done yet, and MAY never be uploaded)

Minecraft Wallpapers
    Minecraft Cursors
    Minecraft Gadgets
    Minecraft Recycle Bin Empty Icon (Bucket)
    Minecraft Recycle Bin Full Icon (Water Buket)

More to come!!

This is what's included in the Basic Pack

Minecraft Wallpaper
    Minecraft Cursors
    Minecraft Icon
    Minecraft Recycle Bin Empty Icon (Bucket)
    Minecraft Recycle Bin Full Icon (Water Buket)

Downloads

Basic Pack
    Adfly Direct Link

How to install:

1. Click the link in the downloads section. You can save it were ever you want.

2. Double click the link you just downloaded

3. Go to the file explorer, then type "Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Personalization" (Without quotes) and press enter

4. Click on the theme "Minecraft Theme"

5. Enjoy!!

Extra Settings

You can have fun customizing the settings on your own. Let me know if you have preferred settings, and I'll post them. Just post your settings, and your settings name, along with any downloads you may want to add.

How you can help

I'm going to need tons of help. I want an auto installer, that includes extra things I didn't mention above, so if anyone could explain to me how to do that, that would be great. Tell me your thoughts and ideas.

Another way you can help out, is by donating. It probably wont help the project directly, but it sure does help me! It may how ever get me one step closer to getting my own computer so that I can continue development. Please keep donations fairly small.
    btn_donate_LG.gif
    Last edited by elfin8er; 07-10-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Chats: 0
    Please see the minecraft forum post HERE for a more updated version, and for comments, or questions.
    Thanks.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

minecraft theme windows 7

windows 7 minecraft theme

windows 7 gadgets minecraft

minecraft cursors for windows 7

minecraft gadget windows 7

gadget minecraft windows 7

minecraft windows 7 theme

minecraft gadgets windows 7minecraft teman för windows 7 apptheme windows 7 minecraftminecraft theme for windows 7gadgets de minecraft para windows 7minecraft windows 7 gadgetminecraft themes for windows 7minecraft tema windows 7gadgets minecraft windows 7themes for windows 7 minecraftwin 7 themes minecraftminecraft skins widget for windowsminecraft gadgetsminecraft theme windows 7 ultimateWindow 7Minecraftdownload minecraft theme for windows 7Minecraft Themestema minecraft windows 7
SEO Blog