Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Halcyon Republic - Now Recruiting!

Chats: 0
    Bump.

Chats: 3
    Minecraft Username: Ajjget.
    Strengths: Creepers.
    Weaknesses: Cussing, Endermen, and villagers.
    Online: Around 3-9 pacific time.
    Ban History/Kick History: None.
    Personality: I'm a fun girl, I like to help others. I can be a little bratty, but I try to make what I say when I'm angry or said a joke. I am honest, though.
    A fact about this server: It has one active city.
    Incase if that was typed wrong, a fact about me: I'm a moderator on one server, and an op on two servers.
    TS3: No, I don't have ts3. I'll download it if it is required, though.
    Rules: watermelon
    Paragraph: I like to help others build. I can be very helpful, but I do tend to talk alot sometimes. But if you ask me to shut up, I will. I'm 10 years old, but very responsible for my age. Alot of people ask me if I'm really 10. I don't wait around and keep asking for something. I would rather try to do it myself.

Enjoy,
    Ajjget

Minecraft Username: hawkeye1219
    Strengths: Really good at dinding food and diamonds
    Weaknesses: Not the best fighter and Redstone(Man that stuff confuses me!!!)
    When can you be online: Weekday morings and weekends and sometimes weekend nights
    Ban history: Got banned from cubeville.org because my friend went on my accoun and griefed.
    Personality: Fun but serious and funny
    A fact about our history: That it goes really far back
    Do you have TS3: Whats that?
    Have you read the rules: Yes.
    One Paragraph about your Minecraft self: im really good at surviving out in the wilderness. I played in the Minecraft Hunger Games and came in the top ten out of 122 people. I hate those iron golems because they just annoy me!!! I hate being in the Jungle and like being in the cliffs Im not a big fan of underground house but I dont really care. Really good at building houses. And im also really good at following people around without them noticing. So ya I hope you accept me into your clan

Minecraft Username: DemonicH3ro

Strengths:I can make supplies for anyone if they need help making multiple things. I can also help with material gathering, as well as delivering items to other people whenever needed.

Weaknesses: I'm not the best fighter, nor do I know every single crafting recipe. Also, Redstone is an alien concept to me, though I am learning about them in my spare time through Creative Mode. Not a very good builder.

When can you be online: I can be on almost anytime, but the time I am most likely to be on is 3-8 P.M. EST

Ban history: I have not been banned from any server, nor have I been kicked.

Personality:I am one of those people who are kind to others, and as long as I have respect given to me, I shall show respect back. I'm always willing to help if my current abilities allow me to do so, and will not betray anyone in this Clan.

A fact about our history: I don't know anything about this Clan, since I just recently decided to join a Clan. And this was my first choice because it seemed like a noble and honest one.

Do you have TS3: I do not, but if it is required of me, I shall download it.

Have you read the rules: Yes: Watermelon

One Paragraph about your Minecraft self: Ever since I first tried out Minecraft at a friend's house, I've been hooked. Wanting to enjoy it at my own leisure, I purchased it and delved into this expansive world. I am still learning many things, and that is a majority of the fun to me! I also like the fact that I could build anything my mind throws out, and that just increases the fun! All in all, I enjoy Minecraft, and will enjoy it for as long as I continue to play.

Bump :3

Minecraft Username:quantumosiris
    Strengthsvp and survival and scavenge
    Weaknesses:my lack of building
    When can you be online:everyday of the week
    Ban history:none
    Personality:mature /competive
    A fact about our historyespharis is the capital and only city of the Halcyon Republic. The Republic runs under an aristocratic government. The city is divided into three districts. The Nexus, which is the 'Capitol' of the city and is where the main government is.
    Do you have TS3:n/a
    Have you read the rules:yes i did very carfully
    One Paragraph about your Minecraft self:
    about my minecraft self is that i am very helpful, team player, get the job done kind of person. i like to have hardcore skins intimidate my opponents in pvp i give respect to every depending on who you are i play minecraft for fun ,competive and to meet other people around the globe ill like to be part of this clan because i like how you guys state yourslf and i can sense the maturity this is my minecraft self and i would like to join the halcyon republic

Minecraft Username: FAQ_CREEPERS
    Strengths: Exploration, Collecting, goal setting/accomplishing, Listening to orders
    Weaknesses: Some combat, A little too excited when mining (Some lava casualties)
    When can you be online: Every day on weekdays not until 3 or 4 PM Eastern Standard Time (USA)
    Ban history: I have never ben banned from a server
    Personality: Joyful, always up for a good challange. Gets mad not so easily. Loves exploration.
    A fact about our history: Your capitol is The Nexus.
    Do you have TS3: No
    Have you read the rules: Yes, I have 100 percent.
    One Paragraph about your Minecraft self: I like to adventure, and I really like being involved with groups. I have no interests in greifing what so ever. Or just plain robbery. Also, I like collecting music disks and I have a wool fedish.

Exclamation

Minecraft Username: Riosku
    Strengths: Good archer, negotiator, and miner, Also pretty good with redstone traps. Always prefere's stealth.
    Weaknesses: Terrible at CQC. Prefers not to wear armor when not in combat. Serious disadvantage when taken offguard.
    When can you be online:Three, maybe four days a week.
    Ban history:Once, because the server was going down and I got banned for one second.
    Personality: I'm a slightly insane person. I think the best thing to compare me to is the Spy from TF2. I also enjoy messing with heads.
    A fact about our history: It would be too long to put on here. You're aristocratic, if you're looking for a specific.
    Do you have TS3: Sadly, no.
    Have you read the rules: Watermelon.
    One Paragraph about your Minecraft self: It's actually a good bit of an open book there. I'm an insane guy with a taste for blood. I uphold the rules while everyone else backs off. I do my best to make others do the same. I have dignity even in the face of defeat. It's also so much fun to make enemies freak out when I start getting inside their heads, about to go in for the kill. Also, I enjoy mine-carts. Nothing weird there. You don't even have to waste resources on me to get armor. I'm usually too far away to even worry about that kind of stuff. It would be wise, though, to give me a bucket of lava. Better to let my items burn than to get into the hands of the enemy.
    Light and Dark. White and Black. On and Off. I hold no middle ground as I just say "Screw it" and stab both contenders.
    Listen friend. I'm a knight. I live by a code of honor. So I'll fight you one on one. Problem being that I'm the cheapest fighter in the world. I use blocks, tnt, lava, redstone, and everything else that I can to let me win.

I just looked through, and found I have the longest application. It's sad because I usually have the shortest.
    Light and Dark. White and Black. On and Off. I hold no middle ground as I just say "Screw it" and stab both contenders.
    Listen friend. I'm a knight. I live by a code of honor. So I'll fight you one on one. Problem being that I'm the cheapest fighter in the world. I use blocks, tnt, lava, redstone, and everything else that I can to let me win.

This sounds like a pretty good clan. I would say its on the high of my list!
    XiphXXX

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog