Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartacus : Fight for Glory. Fight for Freedom!

Chats: 0

Spartacus: Fight for glory, Fight for freedom! [Prison Server][1.2.5][No Whitelist]

IP:Spartacus.Beastnode.org
    (If you have issues connecting, use 96.8.112.35)

Spartacus Lore

You were captured by Imperial Guards and taken into Spartacus to be sold as a slave. You have to spend your lifetime working for the Emperor. Find ways to earn Glory and respect within Spartacus to gain access new areas of the city.

If you prove yourself a worthy fighter and loyal worker by gaining enough glory, you will regain your freedom to find home anywhere in the world. You can set the long journey back home, or continue to fight for glory and allow an emperor to grant you land in your name!

Ranks

Slave

You take your first steps into Spartacus. You barely deserve to step foot onto Spartacus soil. Choose your destiny. Either spend your days mining, fishing, or cutting trees, OR choose a path of destruction as you kill and steal from other city dwellers or prove yourself in the arena. Careful! Guards patrol the city constantly. Don't get caught!

Apprentice

Cost 15,000 Glory. Somehow you gained some notice from the Emperor. You no longer have to mingle with lowly slaves and gain access to a few new areas. As an apprentice, you must learn the ways of a Warrior. Continue earning Glory!

Warrior

Cost 30,000 Glory. The city dwellers are starting to know your name! You have now gained access to new areas to prepare yourself for battle! Earn more glory and get the city chanting your name where ever you are!

Gladiator

Cost 45,000 Glory. Not sure how you did it, but you made it! You have fought through mobs, killed many people, and mined a hole through the world. The Emperor has crowned you a God among men. Bask in all your glory. BUT you are not done yet! You need to prove to the Emperor that you deserve more than what's within the walls of Spartacus!

Free

Cost 100,000 Glory. After years of doing the Emperor's biddings, you have finally gained your freedom! As you leave the walls of Spartacus, you set on a long journey to a place to call home...

Governor

Cost 1,000,000 Glory. On your long journey, stories have traveled across the land. People know your name in every corner of the earth. In exchange of your endevours, the Emperor has granted a land in your name dedicated to your own bidding. Will you build a new refuge for others who have escaped? Or will you create a fortress only the strong will survive!

Exiled

The worst of the worst get sent to exiled. You are removed from the community and sent to a place similar to hell! You will spend an eternity mining obsidian and fighting off other exiled and mobs! Endermen will hunt you as you attempt to gain 25,000 Glory to return to Spartacus. Once you return, you will come as a Slave regardless of your previous ranks.
    Last edited by Newbizzle; 05-13-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Spartacus.beastnode.org

hi peoples of spartacus its mthoma51! you may not know me on the server but if anyone knows an easy way of getting money, tell me on the server!

This is my guard application.
    reason for being guard: to stop people from killing the newbies
    i am at home for most of the day so i can go on often
    minecraft name: mthoma51
    hope you consider this! tell me if there is anything missing!

Guard apps should be posted on our main forums

I put the ip back on top! Feel free to join us!

Woo Love This Server...! <3

ty appreciate this!

Finnally we got a Forums here ive been wanting this since day1 <3

we have had one, just hadnt messed with it

Visitors found this page by searching for:

spartacus minecraft forums

spartacus.beastnode

minecraft server spartacus

spartacus minecraft skins

spartacus fight for glory fight for freedom

minecraft spartacus serrver

spartacus minecraft server fourms

spartacus virginia beachguard application for minecraft spartacussparticus gained freedomminecraft prison server and slavesSPARTACUS GUARD minecraft17jlede
SEO Blog