Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simplicity Craft - [24/7] [1.5.1] [Ultimate Multiverse Server!]

Chats: 2

Exclamation Simplicity Craft - [24/7] [1.5.1] [Ultimate Multiverse Server!]

Simplicity - Craft

IP Adress: 87.117.246.237

When i first made this server, my goal was to make it as easy and simple as it could be, but still very fun to play on and exciting to wake up in the mornings and the first thing you think about is "Simplicity Craft". And i hope to achieve this goal. I've been on many servers but i just got bored of the old same servers with FactionPvP and Skyblock and so on.. It was just too boring playing on one server, and whenever i get bored of FactionPvP i can't play Skyblock because my favourite server only has Skyblock. This has been an issue for many servers, so i thought.. Why not put them all together? If players enjoy the server then i say: "Give them what they want!". If the players enjoy the community then they have the right to play any kind of gamemode like skyblock, survivalgames, ect.. This is why i put together Simplicity Craft. We are a aiming to perfect this server with our wide range of options which are SurvivalPvP, FactionsPvP, Survival Games, Mob Arena, Bow Warfare, Capture The Flag, Temple Run, Spleef, Skyblock, Drop Party and Creative! We want our players to enjoy their stay and be a part of a growing community.

Factions/Survival has its own Currency system. You can buy items from the shop which is located in spawn and use those items in Factions/Survival. You can also sell certain items you find in Factions/Survival.

The server is 100% funded by donations. If we don't get enough donations the server will go down. All money is used to improve the server.Donating helps us keep the server up and provide the players with new awesome stuff in the future. Donation Page: http://simplicity-craft.enjin.com/donate

Come check out our Website! http://simplicity-craft.enjin.com
    Last edited by _xsimplicity_; 05-25-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Mob Arena classes for Default Players and Donator Players coming soon!
    Stay tuned ~ 198.27.78.18:40365

New Server ip: 198.27.78.18:38965

Added Templerun

Server down atm, undergoing maintance

Chats: 0
    I really want the server back on because school is gonna start this Sunday and I will be banned from the PC in the weekdays :'(
    (TNT)

Well.. No money no server. Server has been closed because of the lack of money it's been getting.

SERVER IS UP AGAIN!! BUT! Please keep i nmind. if we do not manage to get 30$ in three days then the server wont be able to be up anymore.

Server will be down in 35 minutes unless someone donates 15-20 dollars.... i'm dead serious.

Server is down...

Visitors found this page by searching for:

ulimate money server 1.5.1

SEO Blog